Join Our Exceptional Team
Hiring as we all know it is frustrating, so we are committed to unhiring. We know that the best teammates want to work with people who will inspire them, drive them forward, and challenge them professionally, maybe even personally.
So here's our commitment:
- You will hear from a member of our team within hours of contacting us. No automated emails, bots, or nonsense.
- Good fit or not, we respect your time and give you an answer within hours or 1-2 days of meeting you.
- We will interview YOU, not your resume. Our team members are exceptional professionals and we want to get to know you.
- Our onboarding will take no longer than 48 hours, you will be up and running, writing code alongside likeminded professionals quickly.
- We will provide you with interesting work, diverse environment, and opportunities to grow financially, personally and professionally.
Here's what we won't do:
- Waste your time
- Leave you hanging, ignore you, or won't respond to you
- Ask you useless questions such as how many ping-pong balls can you fit in a school bus...
- Ask you to take elaborate code tests, or do hours of online exercises
- Interview you by a committee
- Take weeks or months to sign you up (see #1 above)
- Give you a dead-end job
As aspiring Software Craftsmen, we are raising the bar of professional software development by practicing it and helping others learn the craft. Through this work we have come to value:
- Not only working software, but also well-crafted software
- Not only responding to change, but also steadily adding value
- Not only individuals and interactions, but also a community of professionals
- Not only customer collaboration, but also productive partnerships
That is, in pursuit of the items on the left we have found the items on the right to be indispensable.
Java. .NET. C++. Web. iOS. Android. These are a few of the technologies we bring to bear in our tranformative digital solutions.
We are looking for Data Scientist who will support our customer's projects with insights gained from analyzing their company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
We are looking for an expert in machine learning to help us extract value from our data. You will lead all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production. The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
A Technical Project Manager is responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives within our customer projects. They ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget. A Technical Project Manager is the lead subject matter expert within the project regarding technology concerns. They use their industry expertise to improve all aspects of project planning and resource management. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for driving business value within project contraints.